- Advantages of proposal and/or proposition?
- Competitive advantages?
- What are your Unique Selling Points?
- Resources, Assets, People?
- Experience, knowledge, data?
- Financial reserves, likely returns on investment?
- Marketing - reach, distribution, awareness?
- Innovative aspects?
- Location and geographical?
- Price, value, quality?
- Accreditations, qualifications, degrees, certifications?
- Processes, systems, IT, communications?
- Cultural, attitudinal, behavioral?
- Management cover, succession?
Of course this list is just a start and can be added too or condensed. The strengths of your analysis will help highlight your venture or company's core efficient competencies. In writing a The S.W.O.T. Analysis for a business plan or research report please remember: The aim of any SWOT analysis is to identify the key internal and external factors that are important to achieving the objective. These come from within the company's unique value chain. SWOT analysis groups key pieces of information into two main categories:
- Internal factors – The strengths and weaknesses internal to the organization.
- External factors – The opportunities and threats presented by the external environment to the organization.
Not only big corporations or start-up businesses gain traction from the use of this analysis. Non-profit corps as well as Brands and Trademarks all benefit from a properly researched and reported Analysis. If you need need a professional to write your business plan, research report, or S.W.O.T. Analysis, shoot me a text or call on my cell at 203.685.0346 or send me an email at CervitudeIR@gmail.com today!