As an Entrepreneur, Nicholas Coriano has Structured two Limited Liability Companies, two sole proprietorships as well as developed, marketed, and sold a Branded Domains and Websites. He is constantly writing and revising start-up strategies and business plans for small and large businesses and has a knack for structuring independent private equity financing for companies valued between -$0 and +$100 Million USD.
· Authored initial business plan after converting from a service company to a holding company.
· Recruited initial members, executives, and investors
· Delegated projects, schedules, and goals to executives .
· Managed simultaneously the birth, growth, and continuation of multiple start-up business ventures.
· Secured initial partners whom eventually together formed what is currently a 17 member LLC
· Raised seed investment via equity financing for initial inventory.
· Continually structuring logistics, sales, and business plan.
Cervitude Investor Relations
Micro Cap Investor Relations Network
· Conducted independent company analysis and outlined Investor Relations plans.
· Wrote press releases for distribution.
· Generated over 1,000,000 views online for client companies looking to make a market for their stock.
· Created presentations for internal and external use.
· Interacted continuously with priority high net worth investors.
Blogger (Finance, Ecommerce, Startups, Stocks, Tech, Internet of Things)
· Moderated and authored blog content
· Delivered page #1 search engine results for advertising clients
· Created passive outsourced income via Internal Business Models
Nicky Nice Brands
Brand and Online Retailer
· Published and managed 8 online stores
· Procured wholesale purchases for resale
· Accounted for inventory and growth budget
Real Estate Holding Venture
· Authored and edited deeds, land contracts, and affidavits for property transfers.
· Priced, purchased, and sold real estate across 5 States.
Second to None Ent/220 Records
Promotions and Recording Proprietorship
· Produced and publicized social functions.
· Invented and implemented new marketing strategies.
· Oversaw production for recording efforts.
A true visionary, Mr. Coriano has been at the helm of several start-up business ventures since a young boy. Currently Nicholas is Chief Manager at Homescape LLC, a venture he started before obtaining his degree from the University of Connecticut. See what Homescape LLC is doing at www.homescapellc.info